Why Second Chance CO Alarms?
One Man's Tragic Mistake Teaches Oprah to Stay Present
Over the years, The Oprah Show featured many guests who had recently lost loved ones, including Pete Koutrakos, a man whose wife and pets died from carbon monoxide poisoning after he accidentally left a car running in the garage. Oprah says Pete's tragic story and raw display of emotion taught her an important lesson about staying conscious in the present moment.
The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning are Very Real!
THE HIDDEN DANGER OF CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING
- Confusion/Memory loss
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abnormal reflexes
- Difficulty in coordinating
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest Pain
- Cerebral Edema